Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday YES list and a tribute to Emily Habeck

@emilyhabeck is one of my favorite writers. Even though I don't know her personally, I am pretty positive that she is a great person and an awesome friend. Her posts never fail to make me laugh (when they're intended to be funny), and she also invented the phrase #PandaBearIt, which is definitely my new life motto...aka full commitment with no regrets. My blog wouldn't exist if I had never found hers.

I decided that I am having an unusually good day. Good enough to write about at least.
I got a haircut yesterday....BANGS, finally, and I have been getting a lot of compliments which is always a self esteem enhancer. Also, according to the Redefine Beauty Campaign, it's positive day, and I was told not to say anything negative, but to encourage others all day long. Well, it would be my pleasure! I wanted to share a small list of things that made my day today and it's only half past noon!

1. Blueberry cluster and banana flakes by Honey Bunches of Oats.
2. String Cheese (great for stress relief and it's yummy).
3. The sun is out!!! Which means spring is coming! Hallelujah, praise God for warmth in East Tennessee. Go outside and soak up some vitamins.
4. Peach Yogurt.
5. Trees. Pretend you can hear them breathing, and you will instantly feel like the air is fresher:)

There's the top five!

What I am telling myself today:
**Remember that life is too short to be sad all the time. People come and go, and eventually the ignorant will learn. Your job is to love love love until you die. HAVE A SUPER DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment