Thursday, November 15, 2012

Let the Light In

Bob Schneider is one savvy individual.

I love his music. I takes me back to reality, like the human part of me: all of me.

I was introduced to his music by Katie Featherston from Paranormal Activity (who has great taste in music btw), i.e., Collin Hauser>>>>Look him up on Sound Cloud.

I have to write two research papers by December 3rd and I have hardly started...mostly because of all the tests I have had the past two weeks.

Oh well. At least Bob Schneider is playing on my iPhone as I procrastinate my way into a jobless but perfectly-human, future.

"I love ya like peaches"
"It's days like this that burn me, turn me inside-out"
"I love ya like forever, 'cause it's all that we got"
"I wana lay at the bottom of the big blues sea with you"

-Bob
#faym

No comments:

Post a Comment